Gold sparkle Denim Womens kimono - DENIM KIMONO COLLECTION
☆ Japanese Women's Kimono –
Gold sparkle Denim by DENIM KIMONO COLLECTION ☆
The warp threads of denim used for premium jeans are carefully sewn with traditional Japanese gold threads one by one. Through trial and error in weaving, DENIM KIMONO COLLECTION pursued a material suitable for kimono, leaving a solid denim look.
It creates a different atmosphere when you go out, such as dining with friends or at a concert, but also looks great for everyday outings.
Ibara denim, which is highly acclaimed by overseas buyers, has a unique and creative variety of denim that creates a higher-grade feeling. Please enjoy the charm of "DENIM KIMONO" delivered from Ibara, which has amazing features such as the color that changes with time and a soft texture.
☆ DETAILS ☆
Made in: Ibara City, Okayama, Japan
Material: 76% cotton, 16% polyester, 8% nylon
☆ MEASUREMENTS ☆
・M size – best for body height around 155 - 168 cm
– mitake (length): 162 cm / 64 in
– yuki (mid neck seam to sleeve edge): 69 cm / 27 in
– sleeve drop: 50 cm
・L size – best for body height around 160 - 173 cm
– mitake (length): 168 cm / 66 in
– yuki (mid neck seam to sleeve edge): 71 cm / 28 in
– sleeve drop: 50 cm
・Custom size -
send us your preferred measurements in the comment box during checkout.
NOTES:* Accessories other than the product stated above are not included.
* As it is one-wash processed, the color may vary depending on the individual.
* Due to its nature, it may fade or stain (transfer) if it gets wet with sweat or rain, or if it is rubbed.
* Do not wash with other items as it may cause dye transfer.
* Since this product uses INDIGO material, which is particular about design, color fading due to washing and color transfer caused by friction due to the dye of the material itself may occur. Please be careful about friction with other clothing when handling.
* This item will be delivered within 1-2 months after you place your order.
* Please note that we cannot accept changes or cancellations after the order has been confirmed.
* Since each item is handmade, there may be some individual differences in shape, size, and finished expression.
* Colors may vary due to monitor settings.
* Ships via Express incl. tracking worldwide / approx. 1 week delivery time
* If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Free standard shipping on orders over $800
Shipping time approx.1-2 weeks.
NOTE: Made to order items take 2-3 months to be made!
We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider chosen, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Covid-19 Shipping Delay Notice
Depending on the current situation of Covid-19 in Japan or the destination country, production and/or shipping delays may occur. If there are significant changes, we will contact you via email.
Thank you for your understanding.
Ships via EMS Express or Yamato courier incl. tracking / approx. 1 week to anywhere in the world. (Small items may be shipped by regular air mail.)
Import tax might be charged depending on your local authorities!! We can't be held accountable for customs issues / payments! Please check before purchasing.
The items measurements can be found in the picture gallery or via the "size guide" icon above. For more details of sizing and how to measure yourself please check our FAQ section or send us a message via the contact form.
Order made kimono items can not be returned unless it is a production failure! For more info on returns please check our FAQs and Terms & Conditions.
We always try to ensure photographing and describing the items as exact as possible but may overlook something by mistake. SALZ Tokyo however can't be held responsible if the color varies slightly depending on your monitor settings.