It's time for a fresh re-start!
2022 is meaning to be a comeback to life for all of us after the pandemic - SALZ Tokyo has been a little slow over the course of time (also due to a small human taking most of our time ;)) but we are ready to fire back up!
The new site is more secure, easier to use & now bilingual in English and Japanese!
Half of the year has almost passed, but our goals for the rest of the year are to:
- create more fun kimono designs
- collaborate with more artists worldwide
- launch some new products to make kimono more accessible to those who can't wear them traditionally
- offer more helpful & interesting insights about kimono wearing & making
- get back into shooting, workshops, events etc.
If you have any suggestions for content, products, artists you want to see us work with, let us know any time.
Also if you see anything not working right on our new site, please inform us, so we can make it better :)
Due to lack of time, we still need to add a few last touches, such as the Styling portfolio, product reviews and some translations.
Hopefully you do enjoy our new interface though!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!
Photo by KimonoBijin